November 21, 2014

Fashion Fridays: Fall Hats

This year we both bought fall hats and are having fun dressing them up and down. We couldn't leave fall behind without showing off a few of our favorite fall hat looks.





Ashley's look: Hat {Target}, Sweater {Ann Taylor}, Jeans {Old Navy}, Boots {Convert}, Watch {Michael Kors- Parker}, Lipstick {Mary Kay- Rasinberry}








Kira's Look: Hat {H&M}, Sweater {Lefties}, Jeans {Forever 21}, Shoes {Urban Outfitters via Poshmark} Coat {Banana Republic}

-A&K

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley! I think I have the same hat but in beige! I love them and they really do add that extra special touch to any outfit.

    Xo Miriam
    http://scriptsofflair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miriam, so do it!! I am really looking forward to bringing my "Fall" hats into Spring and Summer!

      -Ashley

      Delete