December 11, 2014

Fashion Fridays: Our Fashion Wish Lists

Happy Friday!! This Fashion Fridays we are divulging into our Fashion Wish-Lists! Whether it's for Hanukah, Christmas, or our own shopping list these items are at the top!

Winter

My list is inspired by all things classic. Black and tan gloves to wear while walking to work and a bright dress to throw on with tights. A classic gold ring with an unexpected twist is perfect for day-to-night events! I'm really wanting a goof black cross body bag for going out with friends, I'm seriously loving this Marc Jacobs one! A classic trench is a huge "want" just something that I know I would get a lot of use out of! I'm really wanting some art deco inspired earrings and a new simple silver watch to wear with a simple dress. And lastly black slip on's to wear while running errands around town.



Fashion Wishlist


I love that this list has nothing I need, truly only items I want. I have been searching for the perfect black booties and am always in search of the perfect sequin dress for New Years or my birthday. I know they are a little/a lot gaudy and kinda grandma-y but I love sequins and one day the perfect sequin dress will be mine! I'm also falling in love with these tartan Doc Martens, so much so I may actually need them. I'm also falling for wrap coats but fear I might just look like i'm wearing a bathrobe...

Enjoy our lists and share whats on your own wishlists!

-A&K

No comments:

Post a Comment