January 6, 2015

Ashley's Obsessed : I Am A Food Blog

Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday during my lunch break at work I was looking through some recipes on Pinterest and thought to myself - I need some new food blogs to follow! I have a few that I check out every once in a while but I have been feeling un-inspired recently. With the new year I really want to save money by cooking at home, and I love cooking so why not? It is a fun way to wind down after a long day!

jalapeno broccoli mac and cheese recipe - www.iamafoodblog.com

As I was looking through a few articles I found my latest and greatest obsession., I Am A Food Blog

 coconut tres leches french toast recipe - www.iamafoodblog.com

Okay let's talk about the photos - they are amazing. So clear and crisp and seriously she could make even the most boring PB&J look decadent.

 Bratwurst Grilled Cheese Recipe - www.iamafoodblog.com

The recipes are attainable and easy to re-create. I am looking forward to diving into some in the New Year!

Check out her amazing blog and feel instantly inspired to cook!

-A

** All photos are featured on I Am A Food Blog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment