January 16, 2015

Let's Get Away: LA

Three day weekends are amazing for quick & close trips! This weekend Ash & I, plus some other lovely ladies will be getting away to LA! 
Me and my LA bestie enjoying the Urban Lights at LACMA

I love LA for a weekend. Its fun, it's warm and there is plenty to do, see and eat!

We don't have a ton planned but we are excited to live it up in our own little apartment via Airbnb! Here's a few of the things we are very much looking forward too...

I got tix to see Conan!! So excited to see a live taping of a show!

I've been to LACMA several times and am so excited to be returning to see what looks like an incredible special exhibit: The Hollywood Costume Exhibit

We also plan to do some shopping (maybe mostly window) on Melrose or some of the great boutiques on Abbot Kinney.

Abbot Kinney also has two of my fave bars in LA; The Other Room, which is completely candle lit and amazing and The Brig which is a fun/dancey/strange place!

There are also friends and family to visit with which always makes a trip fun and special. Be sure to follow along with us on our LA adventure via Twitter and Instagram!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment