April 14, 2015

Ashley's Obsessed: The Layover


 

This past weekend I had a major "Ashley weekend". I cleaned out my closet, did some reading, cooked, hung out with my Mom, and watched a ton of Netflix! While a lot of my time was spent watching old episodes of Parenthood and finishing up season 3 of House of Cards I found myself wanting to watch something about traveling. I ended up watching hours of Anthony Bourdain: The Layover. He's incredibly honest (sometimes brutally honest) about the places that he goes and the tourists that visits there, but it is incredibly refreshing. The Rome episode brought be back to the summer I spent there, the San Francisco episode truly highlighted some of the great parts of the city and the other episodes made me wanna hop on a plane!

If you ever want to travel from your couch/bed/iPad I highlight recommend joining Bourdain on his adventures!

What travel shows do you like to watch?! Let us know in the comments!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment