April 6, 2015

Good Morning!

Hello everyone and happy Monday! We had a great weekend spending time with friends and family ans while weekends can be so much fun, you always know that eventually Monday will come. Here are some of the ways that I make Monday mornings (and every morning) a little bit better.

 

1. Set your alarm a little early to make sure you get up on time

2. Relax in bed for a few minutes, check your Instagram, read a couple pages of a book, or turn on a good song. I'm not one of those people who can immediately get up

3. Drink a glass of water to get your body moving and hydrated for the day

4. Take a couple of seconds to yourself once you are more awake, sometimes I stretch or think about what I have to look forward to that day, most of the time this is while I'm doing my hair/makeup.

5. Go on a walk! I walk to public transportation to get to my job, but even just a short walk around the block can clear your mind, give you some exercise, and wake you up!

What are some of your morning rituals? Let us know in the comments! 

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment