May 28, 2015

Girls Trip : Nashville

 

Hey y'all! (That's a southern thing right?!) This weekend I am heading to Nashville with my college roommates. We did some traveling together in college but since we have graduated we haven't been anywhere together. We are hoping that this will be the first of many trips!

We are going to be using Kira's posts about Nashville (which you can see here and here) as our guide!

Looking forward to enjoying some good southern food, wine tasting, country music, and lots of shopping.

Tomorrow check out the blog to see my packing inspiration for this weekend getaway and next week I will have a photo round up of the trip.

Make sure to follow along on Instagram and if you have any tips of things to do while I'm out there feel free to leave it in the comments below!

-A


No comments:

Post a Comment